All services provided by the Checkpoint:
- information and/or consultation about infectious diseases and prevention measures;
- consultations about medical facilities and specialists;
- express testing on HIV, syphilis, hepatitis B and C – is free of charge and provided in friendly and confidential manner, result in 20 min.
Open: Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 6.00 pm till 8.30 pm.
Advance registration is possible by calling the consultant: +371 2844 1324.
Address: Stabu Str.19, Office II, Riga.
As of January 2015, Checkpoint services are also available at two Riga nightclubs:
- Club GOLDEN, Ģertrudes str. 33, Riga
- Club XXL, A.Kalniņa str. 4, Riga
Information about testing times in clubs can be found in Checkpoint’s home page
The Checkpoint is opened within the project “Promoting social inclusion of men who have sex with men (MSM) by improving access and quality of health care services”.
The project is being implemented within the framework of the EEA Financial Mechanism for 2009 – 2014 Grants programmes “NGO Fund” sub-programme “NGO Project Measure”. The Project is supervised by the Social Integration Fund and it is co-financed by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.